MALIKMATA FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malikmata books, Mga tunay na kwentong galing sa hukay, bangungot, horror novels

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

doppleganger

Go down 
+3
crazybsbfans
nudels
dinzkie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dinzkie
Sleepy Mummy
Sleepy Mummy
dinzkie

doppleganger Empty
PostSubject: doppleganger   doppleganger EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 6:09 pm

when i was still in 3rd grade, i always arrived in school early. i was probably one of the earliest students to arrive but i never expected something supernatural like this could happen to me. i arrived in school one early morning like i usually do when suddenly one of my two boy classmates who already arrived before me told me that they were shocked to see me just arriving 'cuz he said that they both saw me passing by our classroom a few minutes before i actually arrived Question
Back to top Go down
nudels
Special Team
Special Team
nudels

doppleganger Empty
PostSubject: Re: doppleganger   doppleganger EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:49 pm

buti grade 3 ka pa noon,alam mo kc ang sabi sabi pag nakakita daw ng dopelganger mo ang kaibigan or relatives mo magkakasakit k daw or may danger n mangyayari,pero pag ikaw mismo ang nakakita ng dopple mo sign daw un na mamamatay ka
Back to top Go down
nudels
Special Team
Special Team
nudels

doppleganger Empty
PostSubject: Re: doppleganger   doppleganger EmptyTue May 05, 2009 5:02 pm

isa sa mga sikat na nakakita nito si queen elizabeth I ng england,nakita nya ung dopple nya sa kama nya na nakahiga,pagkatapos ata ng ilang oras nakita syang patay don sa kama nya
Back to top Go down
crazybsbfans
Creepy Senior
Creepy Senior
crazybsbfans

doppleganger Empty
PostSubject: Re: doppleganger   doppleganger EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:01 pm

ahhh grabe nakakatakot naman yan...

hay

bakit ba may mga ganyan nu?

di talaga maarok nitong henyo kung utak..

tsk... affraid
Back to top Go down
nudels
Special Team
Special Team
nudels

doppleganger Empty
PostSubject: Re: doppleganger   doppleganger EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:36 pm

hmm sabi daw nila kya daw may ganyan kc prang may kakambal k daw sa ibang mundo,at tsaka pwede mo daw makita ng advance ang gagwin mo pag nakkita ka ng dopple
Back to top Go down
nudels
Special Team
Special Team
nudels

doppleganger Empty
PostSubject: Re: doppleganger   doppleganger EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:45 pm

ung sa makita ng advance pra maliwanagan ka ito may storya ako

In a case that suggests that doppelgangers might have something to do with time or dimensional

shifts, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, the 18th century German poet, confronted his doppelganger

while riding on the road to Drusenheim. Riding toward him was his exact double, but wearing a

gray suit trimmed in gold. Eight years later, von Goethe was again traveling on the same road, but

in the opposite direction. He then realized he was wearing the very gray suit trimmed in gold that

he had seen on his double eight years earlier! Had von Goethe seen his future self?
Back to top Go down
crazybsbfans
Creepy Senior
Creepy Senior
crazybsbfans

doppleganger Empty
PostSubject: Re: doppleganger   doppleganger EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:05 pm

ay ganun?

cool..hehe lol!
Back to top Go down
nudels
Special Team
Special Team
nudels

doppleganger Empty
PostSubject: Re: doppleganger   doppleganger EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:20 pm

meron pa ito nmn ung sinasabing pag nakita mo dopple mo sign un na malapit k ng mamatay

Percy Bysshe Shelley, still considered one of the greatest poets of the English language, encountered

his doppelganger in Italy. The phantom silently pointed toward the Mediterranean Sea. Not long after,

and shortly before his 30th birthday in 1822, Shelley died in a sailing accident - drowned in the

Mediterranean Sea.
Back to top Go down
nudels
Special Team
Special Team
nudels

doppleganger Empty
PostSubject: Re: doppleganger   doppleganger EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:27 pm

at yung last e ung tinatawag na bilocation ito ung pwede sila lumipat sa isang place or ung spirit nila na naiiwan ung katawan nila prang ganon ata e..

Sister Mary of Jesus

Bilocation seems to be the flip side of the doppelganger coin. One of the most astonishing cases

took place in the 1620s. In 1622, Father Alonzo de Benavides was assigned to the Isolita Mission in

what is now New Mexico. He was puzzled to encounter Jamano Indians who, although they seemed

never before to have met French or Spanish peoples, carried crosses, knew Roman Catholic

rituals, had altars and knew Catholic liturgy - all in their native tongue.

Father Benavides wrote to both Pope Urban VII and King Philip of Spain to find out who had been

there before him, obviously working to convert the Indians. The response was that no one had

been sent previously. The Indians told him that they had been instructed in Christianity by a

beautiful young "lady in blue" who came among them for many years and taught them this new

religion in their own language. She also told them that white-skinned people would soon arrive in

their land. "She came down from the heights to us," the Indians said, "she taught us the new

religion, she stayed among us for a time, she told us you would come and to make you welcome,

and then she went away. That’s all we know."

Who was this mysterious lady in blue? Father Benavides knew that the nuns of the Poor Clare

order wore blue habits and thought there might be a clue there. He found a painting of a Poor

Clare nun and showed it to the Jamanos. "Is this the woman?" he asked. The dress was right, the

Indians told him, but this was not the woman. The woman in the painting was rather portly, but the

lady in blue was young and beautiful.

When he returned to Spain, Father Benavides was determined to solve the mystery. How could the

Indians have encountered a Poor Clare nun when they were a cloistered order: from the day they

took their vows until their deaths, the nuns never left their convents, much less traveled to distant

lands on missions. His investigation led him to Sister Mary of Jesus in Agreda, Spain, who claimed

to have converted North American Indians - without leaving her convent. Now 29 and Mother

Superior of the convent, Sister Mary said she had visited the Indians "not in body, but in spirit."

Sister Mary said she regularly fell into a cataleptic trance, after which she recalled "dreams" in

which she was carried to a strange and wild land, where she taught the gospel. As proof of her

claim, she was able to provide highly detailed descriptions of the Jamano Indians, including their

appearance, clothing and customs, none of which she could have learned through research since

they were fairly recently discovered by the Europeans. How did she learn their language? "I didn’t,"

she replied. "I simply spoke to them - and God let us understand one another."

Sister Mary is also said to have appeared to Mexican Indians, who said they had been visited by "a

very beautiful woman, who used to come down from the heights, dressed in blue garments."
Back to top Go down
seaHorse_13
Special Team
Special Team
seaHorse_13

doppleganger Empty
PostSubject: Re: doppleganger   doppleganger EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:53 pm

whoa! ayus sa research ah Very Happy

nc nc.. medyo tinayuan ako ng balahibo habang binabasa ko.. ^^
Back to top Go down
crazybsbfans
Creepy Senior
Creepy Senior
crazybsbfans

doppleganger Empty
PostSubject: Re: doppleganger   doppleganger EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:02 pm

hanep

sorbang haba

hahahaha

mamaya ko na yan basahin... lol!
Back to top Go down
nudels
Special Team
Special Team
nudels

doppleganger Empty
PostSubject: Re: doppleganger   doppleganger EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:36 pm

astig tong bilocation ah sana ako din meron nito pra nalibot ko na buong mundo
Back to top Go down
YelLe
Special Team
Special Team
YelLe

doppleganger Empty
PostSubject: Re: doppleganger   doppleganger EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:38 pm

Sobrang haba nga. Very Happy

...ng story.. lol!
Back to top Go down
nudels
Special Team
Special Team
nudels

doppleganger Empty
PostSubject: Re: doppleganger   doppleganger EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:45 pm

tingin nyo meron kya tyong kakambal sa ibang dimension? yon kc sabi sabi kung bkit daw may dopel e
Back to top Go down
crazybsbfans
Creepy Senior
Creepy Senior
crazybsbfans

doppleganger Empty
PostSubject: Re: doppleganger   doppleganger EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:11 am

hmmm...siguro nga nudels... affraid
Back to top Go down
nudels
Special Team
Special Team
nudels

doppleganger Empty
PostSubject: Re: doppleganger   doppleganger EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:08 am

cguro may kakambal ako sa planetang jupiter excited n ako makita sya baka mayaman ang kakambal ko don n lng ako makikitira
Back to top Go down
DeathAngel
Sleepy Mummy
Sleepy Mummy
DeathAngel

doppleganger Empty
PostSubject: hA!!!!!!!!!!!   doppleganger EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:49 am

PAG NAKITA KO DOPPLEGANGER KO E MAMAMATAY AKO
OH COME ON
E SA 22O LNG NAKITA KO NA DOPPLEGANGER KO ONES NOONG SO DEPRESS
AKO SA PAG KAMATAY NG GF KO PRO
DI NAMAN AKO NAMATAY A
BUT SHOCKEZZZ TLGA UNG NANGYARI KASI TULALA AKO NOON E NG MAPALINGUN AKO SA MAY PITUAN NG BAHAY NAMIN NAKITA KO SARILI KO NAKATITIG SAKIN AKO NAMAN DEPRESS KAYA BINALIWALA KO LANG YUNG NAKITA KO BUT NOONG NABALITAAN KO ITO SA T.V E DOON AKO NA KINILABUTAN NA MAY GANITOP PLANG MGA KABABALAGHANG NAGAGANAP SOMETIMES!!!!!

WAT DO YOU THINK IS THE MEANING OF THAT Question Question Question

GOD BLESS YOU ALL Very Happy Very Happy Smile Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jigs
Sleepy Mummy
Sleepy Mummy
jigs

doppleganger Empty
PostSubject: Re: doppleganger   doppleganger EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:46 pm

parang sa Final Fantasy 13-2 lang to.. yung merong mga gates para pwede kang magtravel through time.. at ibat ibang dimension.. dun ma-eencounter mo yung mga same people as scenario branches them..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

doppleganger Empty
PostSubject: Re: doppleganger   doppleganger Empty

Back to top Go down

doppleganger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MALIKMATA FORUM :: MAGTAKUTAN TAYO :: May experience ka na ba?-
Jump to: